Like many parents, I imagine you would like to create special family memories this winter while celebrating the season and the holidays creatively.
May I suggest my new eBook?
The Artful Winter: Celebrating the Season & Holidays with Family Arts and Crafts is full of creative ideas to keep your family crafting and celebrating together winter after winter, holiday after holiday. With 111 pages of crafts, decorations, recipes, and activities, there are 33 more pages than in my autumn crafts ebook.
- 19 Christmas crafts and decorations, including an advent calendar, advent activity ideas, lots of creative salt dough ideas, and a stained glass paper chain
- 14 winter & holiday recipes, including candy cane cookies, tropical Crock-Pot oatmeal, mini gingerbread houses, and cranberry-orange cakes
- 3 New Year's ideas, including a perpetual calendar and a New Year bunting
- 10 winter crafts, including a stained glass ice wreath, colored ice snowman decorations, and foil snowflakes that reflect the light beautifully
- 12 Valentine's Day decorations, cards & gifts, including valentine suncatchers, heart doily printed T-shirts, and melted crayon heartstrings
- & lots of children's literature recommendations for the season & each holiday
Would you like a peek inside? Here are a few pages from the book:
And you can click here to see the full table of contents. (It's two pages long, so make sure to scroll down if you want to check out everything that's in the book.)
Here's what I hope you will get out of the The Artful Winter:
- More than enough Christmas, winter, New Year's, and Valentine's crafts, recipes, and ideas to keep you and your family happily crafting year after year.
- Unique ideas that you won't find elsewhere as well as more traditional ideas.
- Projects that are adaptable from the youngest toddler to the oldest grandma.
- Interesting but easy-to-make crafts that will be enjoyed as much by the self-labelled non-crafty folks as by the supercrafters out there.
- Ideas to celebrate the seasons and holidays with your family. Some of which may even become family traditions...
Create memories, build traditions, and celebrate together creatively with The Artful Winter! This is a 111 page full-color PDF eBook that you can read on your computer screen, your iPad or other tablet, or print out. I hope you enjoy it!