Please welcome my blog sponsors for the month of March! Some are new and many are longtime sponsors. They all help make this blog possible and I am very grateful for their support. I hope you will take a moment to visit their sites and see what they have to offer.
These businesses can be a great resource for artful families like yours and mine. And I have decided to try something different with this month's sponsor welcome. I'm highlighting one of each of their products in the image above and including a link to it beside the business listed below.
- Stubby Pencil Studio :: Fun and eco-friendly art and school supplies (spring-colored crayon rocks)
- Sarah's Silks :: Silks for imaginative play (enchanted playsilks)
- Revolution 46 :: Cool shirts for cool kids (beetle bug 2nd birthday shirt)
- CHARM IT! :: Charm jewelry for girls (a bunny necklace gift set)
- Grasshopper Store :: Cute & imaginative toys, books, and art (I Never Forget an Animal Face matching game)
- Rustics Reborn :: One-of-a-kind coatracks for one-of-a-kind people (curved oak barnwood coat rack)
- Bright Ring Publishing :: Children's art books by MaryAnn Kohl (Scribble Art)