Get your pinning hats on, folks! It's time for a children's arts and crafts Pinterest contest!
Yes. I am inviting you to create a Pinterest board of children's art and crafts activities and giving you an excuse to pin, pin, pin! As if you needed one...
(And if have yet to delve into the wonderful world of Pinterest, perhaps it's time to give it a try.)
To enter the contest, follow the instructions in the image above. You'll be pinning your favorite children's arts and crafts activities from around the web. Here are a few tips if you need some help getting started:
- You can pin activities you love as well as activities you'd like to try.
- You're welcome to repin from others. I have some children's arts and crafts boards and many of the pinners I follow do as well.
- You know about that search field at the top left of Pinterest, right? You can search for playdough recipes, elephant craft ideas, papier mache explorations, anything.
- Explore your favorite blogs and sites and pin the fun children's arts and crafts activities that you find. I have a lots and lots in my arts and crafts directory, and many other bloggers have some great activities in their archives as well.
- Pin your own stuff, too!! Whether from your blog or just a photo that you upload yourself.
I can't wait to see the boards you come up with!! And I'll probably be following along behind repinning what I see... (I might have just the teensiest bit of a Pinterest addiction.)
I wanted to announce the winner of the Artful Parent Arts and Crafts Pinterest contest. Roost Books and I worked together to choose the winner and there were so many great kids' arts and crafts boards that it was truly hard to pick. But we did eventually and the prize goes to Jacqueline Smith! Her Artful Parent Contest board is just full of creative ideas for kids.