Do you need a fresh dose of inspiration this spring?
I am so excited to announce my newest seasonal crafts eBook! The Artful Spring :: Celebrating the Season & Holidays with Family Arts and Crafts is full of creative ideas to keep your family crafting, celebrating, and gardening together spring after spring. With 109 pages of crafts, decorations, recipes, and activities, there is more than enough to inspire you to enjoy an artful spring.
How many ideas are included?
- 17 Easter crafts and decorations, including 12 Easter egg decorating techniques, artful bunny ears, and Easter egg suncatchers
- 9 spring recipes, including bird's nest cookies, fruity spring pancakes, and strawberry shortcake muffins
- 12 spring crafts, including leaf print stickers, a bluebird paper chain, a spring drawing game, and a forest diorama
- 10 family garden ideas and crafts, including a beanpole teepee, garden wish flags, and painted birdhouses
- & lots of children's literature recommendations for the season & holidays
Would you like a sneak peak? Here are a few pages from the book:
And you can click here to see the full table of contents. (It's two pages long, so make sure to scroll down if you want to check out everything that's in the book.)
Here's what I hope you will get out of the The Artful Spring:
- More than enough spring and Easter crafts, recipes, and ideas to keep you and your family happily crafting year after year.
- Unique ideas that you won't find elsewhere as well as more traditional ideas.
- Projects that are adaptable from the youngest toddler to the oldest grandma.
- Interesting but easy-to-make crafts that will be enjoyed as much by the hopelessly non-crafty as well as the supercrafters out there.
- Ideas to celebrate the season and holidays with your family. Some of which may even become family traditions...
Buy The Artful Spring eBook and start using the ideas today!
Create memories, build traditions, and celebrate spring together creatively with The Artful Spring! This is a 109 page, full-color PDF eBook that you can read on your computer screen, your iPad or other tablet, or print out. I hope you enjoy it!